Super Dispatch is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to improve conversion rates and ROI through email marketing. You will assist the marketing manager with setting up growth loops, lead generation activity, customer engagement, and improve campaign KPIs by experimentation with emails, landing pages and push notifications.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs through segmentation and automation such as onboarding series, lead nurturing, upsell campaigns, etc.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and performance for constant improvement
- Plan and perform A/B testing for email programs to define and execute enhancements of conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Develop, maintain, and test content across dozens of acquisition landing pages and other on-site content supporting marketing initiatives
- Execute email acquisition campaigns and experiments from start to finish with the goal of improving engagement and conversions
- Collaborate with the Support and Success team on onboarding and activation campaigns to improve install base retention and churn prevention
- Work closely with data team on emails lists and data points for automation within campaigns
- 2+ years email marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience creating and designing emails
- Experience with email automation software and analytics (Customer.io, Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.)
- Bonus points for HTML experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you are a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Creative - you generate new ideas and innovative approaches to problems
- Organized - you have a strong attention to detail and area always looking to fix inefficiencies and correct details
- Ability to meet deadlines - you can manage multiple marketing projects with varied deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, you respond positively to complexity and change
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset and the ability build positive relationships with individuals across the organization
- Highly motivated - you are a self starter with a strong work ethic
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives
- Open and positive - you have the willingness to learn and are open to criticism and new ideas
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Understand the target customer persona, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape
- Send out first promo campaign
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Send out first Quarterly Newsletter email
- Perform gap analysis on email needs
- Build email calendar and strategy
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Consistently executive on email campaigns
- Take ownership of email strategy ad-hoc projects and deliver results on them
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Own the ideation, development, and production of our email strategy
- Proactively optimize existing campaigns
- Set a strategic vision that maps out the future of our email strategy
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.