Super Dispatch is looking an entrepreneurial and experienced Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This role demands a lean product development mindset, experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and data-oriented environment.
Ideally this person will be within the European time zones (between UTC+0 and UTC+2), so they are best able to collaborate with both our US and Central Asian teams.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to research and prioritize customer problems.
- Own the problem space of your product and customer segment. Become an expert in understanding and communicating our customers' jobs, needs and pain points.
- Define and execute the vision and the roadmap for your product based on the overall Product Strategy.
- Complete shape up initiatives and share it in an organized format, including details such as insights from customer interviews, insights from product analytics, domain-specific terminology and details, as well as the go-to-market strategy for the initiative.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product and initiatives.
- Work closely with your team (design, engineering, analytics) to figure out and deliver innovative solutions that will drive your team's key metric.
- For your roadmap items- communicate progress, learnings, plans, and problems on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a strong track record of growth for their area of responsibility. Bonus points if you have achieved high growth for a product you built from scratch.
- Experience working in a metrics and experimentation-driven organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and partners. You have the ability to clearly articulate the story of the problem you’re solving and the vision you’re going after, combined with the capacity to dive into minute details when necessary.
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams - can effectively communicate with the US, European, and Central Asian teams.
- Thrive in a startup culture - you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment - by default, you prioritize "right now" over "right", comfortable with multi-tasking, and limited resources.
- High level of flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, respond postively and effectively to complexity and change.
- Problem solver - you have solved complex problems and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Systematic thinker - you can balance big picture strategy with details, you have strong execution and delivery.
- Analytical mindset - you are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Customer-focused - you can deeply empathize with our customers, patiently listen and take feedback; you are great at getting to the bottom of the customer problem.
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives.
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and build positive relationships with individuals across the organization.
- Open and Positive - you are open to criticism and ideas, you accept feedback and provide it quickly.
- Bonus points if you have a background in transportation/logistics.
- Bonus points if you have experience building B2B or Marketplace products.
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Transform our customers' needs and pain points into solutions and features within our software.
- Own every aspect of the product development process and collaborate with designers and engineers to implement features.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Develop and implement the product strategy for one of Super Dispatch's core products.
- Be a decision-maker to drive key metrics and prioritize roadmap initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set long term objectives, KPIs and closely track progress.
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Own the ideation, development, launch, and optimization of product roadmap initiatives.
- Proactively identify and implement ways to increase efficiency in product development processes.
- Set a strategic vision that maps out the future product roadmap.
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.