Super Dispatch is seeking a Salesforce Admin to develop processes, provide support, and create and test new configurations as our company and business needs continue to grow.
- Manage Salesforce tasks including but not limited to user maintenance, field and data value changes, organization roles and permission profiles, data maintenance, validations, basic configuration changes, and dashboards
- Provide proactive analysis and reporting of business impact data within Salesforce
- Own the responsibility for all user questions including licenses, prices, and user administration within Super Dispatch
- Capture requests from Directors and Executives, then document desired outcome and find solutions
- Utilize software (Notion, Git, Kanban, and other internal tools) to track project workflow and changes
- Assist in training on sales and customer success processes
- Collaborate with Salesforce consultant on more complicated builds
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience as an Administrator with an existing organization
- Experience with App Exchange packages and workflows
- Experience managing user profiles, collecting business requirements, configuring changes in standard and custom objects and app changes in sandbox and production environments
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Understands the importance of change configuration and testing
- Ability to train and teach others with diagrams and page layouts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and willing to learn and try new things
- A self-starter, ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience with database manipulation or logic based formulas/configuration preferred (i.e. advanced spreadsheet formulas)
- Experience with basic coding or software development skills within the Salesforce platform preferred
- Experience in a fast growth or startup environment preferred
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Train with our Salesforce consultant on our Salesforce platform and how it is currently used
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Understand our current Salesforce platform and Kanban board process (Agile methodology)
- Identify key priorities and complete small to medium sized Salesforce tasks from our Kanban board
- Build relationships with our revenue teams- sales, success, and marketing
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Complete medium to large sized Salesforce tasks from our Kanban board
- Run meetings showing key Salesforce reports with the sales and success team weekly
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency in revenue team processes
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Own the ideation, development, and optimization for all Salesforce use within our organization
- Implement ways to increase efficiency in our lead to cash processes
- Set a strategic vision that maps out the future Salesforce use within our organization
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.