Super Dispatch, a high growth SaaS logistics company, is looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to work in support of a SaaS enabled marketplace product.
As a Customer Support Associate at Super Dispatch, you will be our customer's first point of contact, providing both functional and technical support to customers across a broad spectrum of skill levels. The Customer Support Associate will be responsible for providing a positive experience to our carrier and shipper customers and contributing to the overall revenue growth of the company by working to resolve technical issues that arise in the product, while also participating in the on-going improvement of Super Dispatch's product suite.
- Field inbound customer support requests via phone, email, and chat
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues promptly and professionally
- Test new software releases, features and functionality
- Thoroughly document & archive support issues and resolutions
- Participate and take ownership in various Support related projects and initiatives
- Independently manage fast-paced work as part of a Customer Success team
- Deliver excellent customer service, driving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with engineering, product & design teams to translate user needs into actionable insights
- Contribute to Super Dispatch's growing knowledge base of help articles, training videos and internal documentation
- Minimum 1-year experience in a startup and/or SaaS environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer-facing technical support position or call center environment
- Minimum 3-years in a customer service-oriented position
- Experience in the transportation or logistics industry
- Experience troubleshooting operating systems, web browsers, smartphones, and mobile apps
- Experience with technology in a diagnostic environment
- Experience with technical writing, documentation and/or administrative responsibilities
- Familiarity with the following: Gsuite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Notion, Atlassian and/or similar software tools
- A passion to help those in need and create an outstanding customer experience
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Curious and open-minded, with a desire to always learn more
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
- Trustworthy, honest, and dependable
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for growth and building new things
- Effective communicator
Bonus Points For:
- Spanish and/or Russian speaking
- IT Training and/or Web Development experience
- Experience with UX Design and/or research
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Kansas City based (Company headquarters is in KC, MO)
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Learn best practices for handling customer questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Consistently resolve customer inquiries and problems with minimal assistance
- Prioritize and escalate issues as needed to meet customer requests
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects and deliver results on them
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Consistently meet or exceed KPI's. Achieve a consistent customer rating above 95%, with an average response time under 2 minutes.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, design and QA teams to help build a better product
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Proactively identify and implement ways to increase efficiency in Customer Support processes
- Assist in training new team members through shadowing sessions and coaching on best practices
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.