Super Dispatch is looking for a results-driven Executive Assistant with an adventurous spirit to support our CEO as our company continues to rapidly grow and scale. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be a proactive problem solver who acts with urgency and takes action with limited data and precedent. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, an eagerness to take on new challenges, ability to anticipate needs, a high level of integrity, and have a good sense of humor.
This is a fully remote position requiring between 20-40 hours per week, and flexibility to overlap at least 2 hours per day with our CEO in the Central US time zone (UTC-6). Ideally this candidate will be located in Uzbekistan near our physical office in Tashkent. This is an exciting opportunity to gain entry into a high-growth SaaS company with incredible growth potential and promotion opportunities.
- Track and manage action items, tasks, and concerns addressed to the CEO. Determine appropriate course of action, prioritize accordingly, and assist CEO in executing on deliverables.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries including flights, hotels, conference registrations, reservations, etc.
- Work on special assignments requiring complex research and provide recommendations and solutions.
- Proactively and independently manage calendars and schedule meetings across multiple time zones, ensuring the CEO and attendees are prepared with relevant information and materials.
- Successfully manage ad-hoc tasks and projects with a proactive, results-driven approach, which sometimes includes acting as a project manager to assign work to other team members and ensure completion within deadlines.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, slide decks, and other complex documents to support the CEO.
- Send thank you cards and gifts to internal and external members.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments and team members.
- Coordinate and prepare for Board meetings, client visits, internal meetings, team-building events, and other in-person gatherings as needed.
- Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information.
- Cultivate and promote Super Dispatch’s core values and culture of excellence throughout all levels of the organization.
- Anticipate needs and proactively identify ways to support the CEO.
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience
- Advanced English proficiency
- High integrity - you are trustworthy, honest, and dependable
- Organized - you have a strong attention to detail and area always looking to fix inefficiencies and correct details
- Sense of urgency - you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment - by default, you act quickly and prioritize "right now" over "right"
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives
- Resourceful - you are comfortable with ambiguity and find quick and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- High level of flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, and respond effectively to complexity and change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you are a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Open and positive - you have the willingness to learn and are open to criticism and new ideas
- Highly motivated - you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset and the ability to build positive relationships with individuals across the organization
- Good business acumen – you are knowledgeable about key business topics and have the skill and confidence to take action informed by past experiences
What We Do:
Our mission at Super Dispatch is to transform the world of vehicle shipping by becoming the leading platform for moving cars. For too long, the auto transport industry has been left without effective tools and instead given outdated processes and disconnected systems. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.