Super Dispatch is looking for a BI Analyst to bring together disparate data and build compelling stories to drive action. Are you passionate about data and tableau? Come join our Growth & Analytics team!
The Business Intelligence Analyst will tell a strategic story through data visualizations and dashboards. The Analytics team focuses on automating manual reporting processes, delivering actionable insights for our internal business stakeholders to make strategic and tactical decisions, as well as delivering enterprise-level reporting for external clients.
We are seeking someone that is driven by curiosity, energized by problem solving, and is captivated with continued learning in the data analytics and visualization community.
- Establish and cultivate trust with internal stakeholders, acting as a consultative analyst, determining the why and not just taking orders.
- Ask questions and listen to the needs to determine the business needs, document reporting requirements, and actively participate in defining and implementing measurement plans
- Conceptualize and execute data visualization projects from beginning to end, including designing wireframes and mock-up visuals, planning the data structure needed through data mockups, as well as developing intuitive, interactive and actionable dashboards
- Understand and document the meaning behind the data to accurately leverage the data for business decision making
- Deliver dashboards and presentations with concise clear communication that includes insightful, impactful and actionable items · Collaborate with other members of the BI team to streamline and/or automate processes to ensure data lineage, consistency, integrity and transparency, as well as to coordinate work efforts on a daily basis
- Utilize software (Notion, Git, and other internal tools) to track project workflow and changes
- Selected candidate will have experience with:
- Tableau (Developing data visualizations)
- Sophisticated experience with joining data sources, writing custom calculations, creating interactive dashboard actions and using parameters
- SQL Queries, using RDBMS query functions (Amazon Redshift, MS SQL Server), writing custom calculations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence with experience in collecting, interpreting and analyzing data, as well as developing data visualizations
- Experience using project management and workflow tools (Notion, Git, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to people with diverse levels of data literacy or comfort with data
- High attention to detail, self-starter with strong business ethic
- Experience working with internal or external customers to document reporting requirements
What we do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are:
Our diverse team is composed of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The salary range for this position is $50k-$80k annually.