Super Dispatch is looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join our growing team! This is a fully remote role and an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a high-growth SaaS company.
As a Customer Support Rep at Super Dispatch, you will be our customer's first point of contact, providing both functional and technical support to customers across a broad spectrum of skill levels. You will be responsible for providing a positive experience to our carrier and shipper customers and contributing to the overall revenue growth of the company by working to resolve high-level technical issues that arise in the product, while also participating in the ongoing improvement of Super Dispatch's product suite.
- Field inbound customer support requests via phone, email, and chat
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues promptly and professionally
- Test new software releases, features, and functionality
- Thoroughly document & archive support issues and resolutions
- Participate and take ownership in various Support related projects and initiatives
- Deliver excellent customer service, driving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with engineering, product, & design teams to translate user needs into actionable insights
- Contribute to Super Dispatch's growing knowledge base of help articles, training videos, and internal documentation
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Startup/SaaS environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer-facing technical support position
- Minimum 3 years in a customer service-oriented position
- Experience troubleshooting operating systems, web browsers, smartphones, and mobile apps
- Proficient with technology, preferably in a diagnostic environment
- Experience with technical writing, documentation, and/or administrative responsibilities
- Familiarity with the following: Gsuite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Notion, Atlassian, and/or similar software tools
- Experience in the transportation or logistics industry
- A passion to help those in need and create an outstanding customer experience
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Curious and open-minded, with a desire to always learn more
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
- Trustworthy, honest, and dependable
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for growth and building new things
- Effective communicator
Bonus Points For:
- Spanish and/or Russian speaking
- IT Training and/or Web Development experience
- Experience with UX Design and/or research
- Experience with product/project management
- Management experience
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Learn best practices for handling customer questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Consistently resolve customer inquiries and problems with minimal assistance
- Prioritize and escalate issues as needed to meet customer requests
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects and deliver results on them
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Consistently meet or exceed KPIs. Achieve a consistent customer satisfaction rating above 95%, with an average response time of under 2 minutes.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, design, and QA teams to help build a better product
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Proactively identify and implement ways to increase efficiency in Customer Support processes
- Assist in training new team members through shadowing sessions and coaching on best practices
Summary of Benefits:
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Fully remote/work from home role
- Growth opportunities
- Monthly gym membership/wellness stipend
- Equipment provided
What We Do:
Our mission at Super Dispatch is to transform the world of vehicle shipping by becoming the leading platform for moving cars. For too long, the auto transport industry has been left without effective tools and instead given outdated processes and disconnected systems. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting-edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Together we've created a people-first culture where we welcome diversity of backgrounds and ideas. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe in and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We celebrate wins and milestones. We put our team and customers first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.