About Super Dispatch:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are:
Our diverse team is composed of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
The VP of Sales position is focused on building out a repeatable framework for our sales organization to scale our company to double our revenue in the next 18 months. You’ll understand what is being done well currently and will build in new processes that make sense for the direction of the company— from people, to sales operations, to sales strategy.
What you’ll do:
As VP of Sales, you’ll report to the CEO and have a sales team reporting to you.
- Oversee all sales related activities for the company
- Recruit and develop top sales team members
- Lead, manage, mentor, motivate, and coach each individual team member to ensure maximum performance
- Develop quantifiable sales-related goals and milestones and hold each member accountable to hitting those goals
- Identify and provide training opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency for the sales team Develop quantifiable sales-related goals and milestones and hold each member accountable to hitting those goals
- Create and implement scalable processes and solutions to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Consistent monitoring of sales activity and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Leverage a sales technology stack to gain predictable and scalable improvements
- Analyze pipeline and lead data to forecast revenue growth
- Ensure CRM hygiene
- Understand the verticals we play in to help determine the go-to-market strategy
- Partner with Marketing on strategies to achieve revenue target
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
Things we’d like from you:
- 5+ years in SaaS sales leadership
- Startup experience
- Experience accurately forecasting revenue
- A history of exceeding revenue targets for the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams
- Experience leading SDRs and Account Executives - 10+
- Experience with managing pipeline growth through Inbound and Outbound prospecting
- Experience building and scaling a team
- Experience optimizing sales operations