Super Dispatch is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer with a growth mindset who can quickly run experiments within the Super Dispatch platform. With great communication and software engineering skills, this person is able to ship product changes both on the backend and frontend fast using the best practices developed by the teams.
- Work closely with your team (design, engineering, analytics) to figure out and deliver innovative solutions that will drive your team's key metric.
- Own the technical part of Product-Led Growth initiatives inside and outside of the products.
- Document, develop, refactor, deploy, and operate APIs and customer-faced interfaces that serve Super Dispatch customers.
- Communicate with QA and Support to investigate and fix bugs.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience working in a metrics-, growth- and experimentation-driven organization.
- Experience with analytics tools like Heap, Google Analytics, or Mixpanel, is able to implement metrics in the right way.
- Understanding the best engineering practices like DDD, TDD, CI/CD, unit/integration tests.
- You are motivated to work in a fast-growth startup environment and can quickly demonstrate an understanding of market dynamics in the logistics ecosystem.
- You are willing to learn new tools and technologies to be able to work effectively in a rapid growth environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you are a great writer, speaker, and listener. You can communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset and the ability to build positive relationships with individuals across the organization.
- Analytical mindset - you are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Open and positive - you have the willingness to learn and are open to criticism and new ideas.
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives.
- Highly motivated - you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, you respond positively to complexity and change.
- Sense of urgency - you thrive in a fast-paced, get-it-done environment.
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
- Be familiar with the codebase, and understand the Engineering practices and conventions of the backend and frontend chapters (teams).
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Ship and iterate on several experiments to the customers.
- Set up core product metrics that identify your team’s success.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Improve your team’s KPIs significantly with the team.
- Contribute to the roadmap (or the next batch of experiments) based on your technical and product knowledge.
- Collaborate with other product teams to remove bottlenecks and challenges on working on the same codebase.
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Own the performance metrics of your team’s areas of focus.
- Start working on your growth based on the Engineering career ladder.