Super Dispatch is looking for a Sales Engineer to present product demonstrations to prospects and customers, evoke confidence in Super Dispatch's technology infrastructure, and remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
In this role, you’ll be the liaison between Product and Sales identifying prospective customer’s business challenges, evaluating technical solutions for our customers, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to implement the solutions.
- Work in partnership with the Sales and Customer Success teams by providing technical expertise to assist in closing new revenue opportunities
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations, develop technical sales strategies, and effectively showcase Super Dispatch products to prospective customers
- Assist in the creation of technical account configuration documentation and technical statements of work
- Prepare and provide client-facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
- Formulate technical solutions during the sales process in order to ensure prospect satisfaction with all project deliveries
- Participate in Product Management meetings to stay up to date on current technical concepts and future product enhancements
- Identify customer needs and establish Super Dispatch's products as the best solution that solves a prospective customer's business challenges
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Success, Engineering, and Product Management to develop relevant use cases for prospective customers
- Support and strategize with the Sales and Success Teams on all technical-related queries and solutions
- Participate in industry events and conferences as needed
- 2-3+ years software (SaaS) sales, software/solution consulting, product management, or customer success experience
- Experience with web-based product design and development
- Experience with API's and CRM integrations
- Experience with security protocols and SLA's
- Experience with data integrations and reporting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you are a great writer, speaker, and listener. You can communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset and the ability to build positive relationships with individuals across the organization
- Analytical mindset - you are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Open and positive - you have the willingness to learn and are open to criticism and new ideas
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives
- Highly motivated - you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, you respond positively to complexity and change
- Sense of urgency - you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done' environment
- Experience at a startup or early-stage company preferred
- Bonus points for: logistics/trucking/car hauling/SaaS experience
- Bonus points for Kansas City-based (Company headquarters is in KC, MO)
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Participate in discovery calls and product demo's with Sales
- Develop an understanding of our target customer profile, how to identify customer pain points, and how to address technical questions during the sales process
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Build a positive and well-oiled partnership with the Sales & Success teams as you work together to provide technical solutions to bring in new customer revenue
- Understand products within the Super Dispatch platform ecosystem, become knowledgeable about our feature set and technical offerings
- Become a fully ramped Sales Engineer and meet your monthly KPI's
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly KPI's
- Contribute to the growth of the team by training new team members through shadowing sessions and coaching on best practices
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Together we've created a people-first culture where where we welcome diversity of backgrounds and ideas; where we believe in taking risks; where we value learning and growing; where we celebrate wins and have fun; where we feel empowered to make an impact; and where we put our team and our customers at the center of everything we do.