Super Dispatch is looking for two Sales Development Representatives. Want to join a high-growth startup where you can make a big impact? Come join our Team!
The ideal candidate is focused on an out-bound lead generation role and is self motivated, eager to learn, and excited to evolve your sales career. This is a growth oriented role with the intent of moving from the Sales Development role into Account Executive roles within 18 months.
The Sales Development Representative's mission is to expand the company’s customer base by generating quality sales opportunities, identifying the appropriate value proposition aligning our software solutions with our customer’s vision, confirming the decision making process, and ultimately scheduling software demonstrations with our Account Executive team.
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas.
- Initiate contact with potential customers within target markets and companies, generating and responding to inquiries from market research, advertisements, SEO marketing efforts, or through other sources.
- Identifying a potential customer’s challenges & needs, presenting product information to customers resolving their business challenges.
- Qualifying potential customer interests and viability to schedule demonstrations.
- Providing detailed relevant and quality information to the Account Executives to ensure a quality sales experience.
- Keep the CRM (Salesforce) updated, ensuring all information is accurate, relevant and current.
- Remain knowledgeable of new product features.
- B2B software (SaaS) sales experience is preferred
- CRM (Salesforce) experience preferred
- Self motivated, self starter, competitive spirit
- Proven ability to manage adversity
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/phone and written/email)
- Process oriented
- Diligent, resilient and persistent
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Sense of urgency
- Fluent with technology
- Bonus points for: logistics/trucking/car hauling/SaaS experience
The OTE for this position is $60k+ annually.